Due to the popularity of this training we ran previously, we have decided to run it again. This session will take place 9.30 – 3pm at The Brain Charity on the 22nd October. We have kept ticket prices as low as we can manage (£10) so as many people as possible can attend.
Date: 22nd October 2018
Location: The Brain Charity (Liverpool).
Please note there is parking on site for blue badge holders or parking in public car parks nearby
Time: 9:30 – 3 (lunch at 12.15)
This training session aims to support participants: -
- To gain an understanding of the term brain injury
- To gain knowledge about the different areas of the brain and what functions these relate to
- To gain an understanding of the different ways that a brain injury can impact an individual
- To gain an understanding of what services can do to help someone with a brain injury
- To gain an understanding of violence and aggression in the context of brain injury.
- To gain knowledge about what can cause an individual experiencing a brain injury to display violent or aggressive behaviour.
- To gain an understanding of the impacts of violence and aggression on an individual and those around them.
- To gain an understanding of what services can do to help reduce and respond to violence and aggression in the context of brain injury.